Here's what a few of our readers had to say:
FLORENCE & TUSCANY WITH KIDS 2020
Florence & Tuscany with Kids (fourth edition, 2020) is the best and most comprehensive guide for families traveling to Tuscany.
Recommended by numerous travelers, it is an indispensable resource for parents and children who plan on touring world famous sights such as Florence, the Leaning Tower of Pisa, Siena, Chianti, San Gimignano, Volterra, the Maremma and more.
Written by Ariela Bankier, an experienced author and journalist who has been living and traveling in Tuscany for over a decade, Florence & Tuscany with Kids offers not only a local perspective, but also valuable advice that will help readers build a special, memorable vacation.
Some of the unique features included in this guide are:
* Fun, easy to follow and detailed itineraries covering every angle of Tuscany
* A special chapter about Florence, with several ideas on how to tour it with kids
* The best family activities in Tuscany, such as: water parks, amusement parks, adventurous archeological tours, ancient castles, natural reserves and much more!
* Recommendations for the best family friendly events in Tuscany, everything from medieval jousting matches to colorful festivals and carnivals.
* Fun detective missions for kids in every itinerary, designed to get kids involved and curious about their surroundings
* Unique kids’ corners, filled with anecdotes and funny stories both children and teenagers will enjoy
* Recommendations for excellent family-friendly hotels, B&Bs, and restaurants
* Recommendations for the best kid-friendly museums and sightsInsider tips that will help you save time and money
* In depth explanations about the incredible art and architecture in Tuscany, written with the help of Italian art historian, Federica Caneparo.