Here's what a few of our readers had to say about our previous guide, Florence & Tuscany with Kids 2018:
Venice, Verona, Lake Garda & the Dolomites with Kids
Venice, Verona, Lake Garda & the Dolomites with Kids is the best and most comprehensive guide for families traveling to this part of northern Italy.
Recommended by numerous travelers, it is an indispensable resource for parents and children who plan on touring world famous sights such as Basilcia di San Marco in Venice, Juliet's house in Verona, and stunning Sirmione and Malcesine in Lake Garda.
Some of the unique features included in this guide are:
* Fun, easy to follow and detailed itineraries covering the best kid-friendly sights and attractions in the region
* A special chapter about Venice, with several ideas on how to tour it with kids
* The best family activities in the area, such as: water parks, amusement parks, adventure parks, family hikes, castle tours, and much more!
* Recommendations for the best events and festivities in Venice and the rest of the region, from medieval jousting matches to colorful festivals and carnivals
* Fun detective missions for kids in every itinerary, designed to get kids involved and curious about their surroundings
* Unique kids’ corners, filled with anecdotes and funny stories both children and teenagers will enjoy
* Recommendations for excellent family-friendly hotels, B&Bs, and restaurants
* Recommendations for the best kid-friendly museums and sights
* Insider tips that will help you save time and money
* Dozens of practical suggestions that will help you build the perfect vacation, and avoid the most common pitfalls.